- FREE COVID TESTSsayyescovidhometest.org is still providing up to 10 free at-home COVID-19 tests each month to Washington households. You can get up to 2 orders of 5 … Continue reading
- TIPS FOR STAYING HEALTHYDuring the colder months, we encourage our community to take the following steps to limit the spread of RSV and other respiratory illnesses.
- COVID VACCINE RESOURCESOther resources for finding COVID-19 Vaccines for children The Public Health website will have the most updated local information about where to find vaccine appointments across … Continue reading
- FREE COVID TESTSsayyescovidhometest.org is still providing up to 10 free at-home COVID-19 tests each month to Washington households. Have you ordered yours for November? You can get … Continue reading
- PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR MADISON COMMUNITY HEALTYIf your student is not feeling well, please do not send them to school even they have an exam or project due. If your student … Continue reading
SYMPTOM & EXPOSURE FLOWSHEET
Families are being asked to self-report if a student tests positive for COVID-19. Please contact madisonms.attendance@
This school year, Seattle Public Schools (SPS) is also providing COVID-19 testing to students whose families give consent.
All SPS families were sent an email from CIC Health on Wednesday, Sept. 28 with a link to a consent form. If you haven’t already, please fill out the form. All families are strongly encouraged to provide consent. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.