- SPRING ATHLETICS PROGRAMMadison needs coaches! Log on here to apply for Coed Track and Girls Volleyball assistant coaching positions. Registration for spring sports is due by March 3. … Continue reading
- SUPPORT THE ATHLETICS PROGRAMMadison’s Athletics program is accepting donations to help purchase uniforms and equipment. If you would like to contribute any amount visit Schoolpay to make your donation.
- GIRLS/BOYS BASKETBALL TRYOUT SCHEDULESRegister for SPS athletics through FinalForms. Get your sports forms and physicals into FINAL FORMS as soon as possible. You won’t be registered for tryouts unless … Continue reading
- BASKETBALL TRYOUTSRegister for SPS athletics through FinalForms. Get your sports forms and physicals into FINAL FORMS as soon as possible. You won’t be registered for tryouts … Continue reading
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITYGIRLS COACHES NEEDED – Parents, friends and family – we’re looking for volunteer assistant/JV coaches to help with our girls basketball teams this season. Contact Coach … Continue reading
We are very excited to announce that Madison Middle School has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update. Click on the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Get Help”. We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms to sign up for any sport at Madison. Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork process.
NEIGHBORCARE MADISON WELLNESS CENTER
The Madison Wellness Center offers sports physicals, well-child visits, vaccinations, health screenings, mental health appointments, dental care, and more to ANY SPS student, as long as the student is registered with the clinic. Register online below or contact (206) 933-7842 for more information.