MADISON VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Please visit Madison Middle School Volunteer for information about volunteering in the school for 2023/202. Interested parents can email Madison’s Volunteer Coordinator, Lora Bunch, with any questions.
PTSA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
1. Become a Madison PTSA Board member!
PTSA officers are elected in September for the following school year. Interested parents and guardians should review the various roles and responsibilities then email the Nominating Committee to volunteer.
WE are seeking volunteers for the following Board Positions:
Please email: email@example.com to find out more our sign up to volunteer!
2. Join a committee!
- Budget Committee: Conduct twice-yearly financial reviews of the PTSA finances. Participate in the development of the budget for the next year.
- Communications Committee: Promote PTSA activities and events through our website, weekly newsletter, e-mail distribution, and social media.
- Fundraising Committee: Fundraising is integral to the PTSA and how we are able to support programs, events, curriculum needs, and more. Help plan fun activities for the community that benefit Madison.
- Music Boosters: Support the Music Program at Madison Middle School.
- Nominating Committee: This committee forms in the Spring start recruiting for the next school year’s PTSA Board. Work with other parents to identify great leaders.
- Racial Equity Team: Connect with other parents, share resources, discuss ideas, and work to increase our community awareness of all populations and experiences at Madison Middle School. We would particularly welcome those who do not currently feel their voice is represented or is being heard.