What do we do? Madison’s Music Program is funded exclusively through fundraisers sponsored by the Madison Music Boosters, which has a budget separate from the PTSA.
Want to know more about the Music Program at Madison? Just watch!
How can you help NOW?
Make a Direct Donation to the Music Boosters Fund!
The direct drive may be the only opportunity to raise funds for the Music Boosters because of COVID-19 safety measures.
We know that not everyone can afford to give in these difficult times, but that makes the contributions of those than can donate even more important.
All money donated to the Music Boosters fund goes towards:
- Instrument purchases (including large or costly instruments that are kept at school and used by students year after year)
- Instrument repairs
- Music books, sheet music, and supplies for this ever expanding program!
- Music coaches
Let us know if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
How can you help THROUGHOUT THE YEAR?
Due to COVID-19, we do not currently have plans for concert dates or fundraising events. During a typical year, volunteers provide assistance with the following:
- Swing Dance auction
- Set up/clean up at concerts
- Prepare baked goods for concert bake sales
- Sell baked goods at concerts
- Chaperone field trips
- Help with uniform fittings
- Help with uniform swap (Gig Gear)
If you have any questions, or would like to be listed as a potential future volunteer, please contact your Music Booster Chair, Robin Lutton at email@example.com.