What do we do? Madison’s Music Program is funded exclusively through fundraisers sponsored by the Madison Music Boosters, which has a budget separate from the PTSA.
Want to know more about the Music Program at Madison? Just watch!
How can you help NOW?
Make a Direct Donation to the Music Boosters Fund!
All money donated to the Music Boosters fund goes towards:
- Instrument purchases (including large or costly instruments that are kept at school and used by students year after year)
- Instrument repairs
- Music books, sheet music, and supplies for this ever expanding program!
- Music coaches
Let us know if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
How can you help THROUGHOUT THE YEAR?
During a typical year, volunteers provide assistance with the following:
- Swing Dance auction
- Set up/clean up at concerts
- Prepare baked goods for concert bake sales
- Sell baked goods at concerts
- Chaperone field trips
- Help with uniform fittings
- Help with uniform swap (Gig Gear)
If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer, please email your Music Boosters Chair, Robin Lutton.