Who Are We? Madison Music Boosters is a parent volunteer group that supports the Music Program at Madison Middle School.
What Do We Do? Madison’s Music Program is funded exclusively through fundraisers sponsored by the Madison Music Boosters, which has a budget separate from the PTSA.
How can you support the Madison Music Program? Make a Direct Donation to the Music Boosters Fund. All money donated to the Music Boosters fund goes towards:
- Instrument purchases (including large or costly instruments that are kept at school and used by students year after year)
- Instrument repairs
- Music books, sheet music, and supplies for this ever expanding program
- Music coaches
Let us know if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
How can you support the Music Program throughout the year? During a typical year, volunteers provide assistance with the following:
- Swing Dance auction
- Set up/clean up at concerts
- Prepare baked goods for concert bake sales
- Sell baked goods at concerts
- Chaperone field trips
- Help with uniform fittings
- Help with uniform swap (Gig Gear)
Questions? If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer, please email your Music Boosters Chair, Robin Lutton.